Friday 18 February 2011

Getting Older?

As I was about to post on my blog, I could not remember my password or even the answer to the question??!! The next time you choose to answer a question instead of sending it to an alternative email, make sure you REMEMBER the ANSWER!! Am I getting older? shishh, who would have thought at the age of 20 I could forget things easily. :(


A LOT OF QUESTION MARKS

Anyway, so I'm starting a new blog. Opening up a new chapter. "Closing" all those pass gossips....:) I'm not promising anything.

What am I thinking right now:
  • Btw, what is it with people HACKING other people's account??!! Oh gosh, get a life......!!!!! 
  • Where did all my money went to?
  • Why do people try to fit in?
  • HATE you for sending last minutes messages!!!!
  • I am hungry!!!!
Before I end this psycho post, I'm going to my friend's room. Hope gadis ayu ada makanan...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment